Please open the shipped items as soon as possible to ensure they are not damaged.
- Damaged/Defective Items
We carefully inspect and package each item to ensure it’s not damaged or defective prior to shipping; however in the rare case that the item arrives chipped or cracked, please contact us immediately. You must provide a proof of the damage/condition by sending us pictures of the damaged/defective item and shipping box that had the damaged item in it. We also ask that you keep the damaged item temporarily.
- Returning Non-Defective Items
Please contact us within 7 days after you receive the item. You are responsible for paying round-trip shipping and handling costs. You are only allowed to return the item once if it’s not a result of our error.
We try to keep the product images as accurate as possible; however, the actual color of the product may look different due to lighting, setting and/or heating process(for Japanese pottery products). Please feel free to contact us prior to placing your order if you are concerned about the product images.
We do not accept the following returns:
- Any products returned more than 7 days from the delivery date
- Any products that have already been used and are not in its original brand-new condition.
- Special sale products that state ‘return not accepted’ on the description page.
- Any products that are damaged, dirty or defective as a result of the buyer.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.